PURCHASER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. This cat or kitten is purchased for Breeding and Showing will be at the buyer's
2. Seller agrees to provide pedigree and TICA registration papers for this cat/kitten as soon as possible.
3. If this cat/kitten naturally develops faults within one year of age, that would make it a non-breeder, seller will
replace with a comparable quality kitten or cat when returned at no additional cost except shipping and will have up to 1
year to do so.
4. If this cat or kitten is found to be neglected or mistreated, purchaser will surrender said cat
or kitten to seller unconditionally.
5. NO CASH REFUNDS and all transportation or shipping expenses are the buyers
6. At no time will said kitten or cat be fed food containing chicken-by-products, animal digest,
or other known ingredients that cause sterility in cats. Doing so will null and void this Breeder Contract.
cat or kitten has received all immunizations appropriate for age and should be free from external and internal parasites(worms,
ticks, fleas, mites, fungus, etc.) Seller will supply shot and treatment records. Purchaser will continue to keep immunizations
and wormings up to date.
8. Buyer agrees this cat/kitten will not be sold, leased or given to any pet shop, animal
shelter, research laboratory or similar facility.
9. The buyer agrees to breed this cat/kitten ONLY to other registered
The cat/kitten is guaranteed to be of sound health upon arrival. It is guaranteed for a period
of 72 hours from time of purchase(arrival). It is the responsibility of the buyer to take the cat/kitten for a vet-check
at their expense within that time. It is recommended that the new cat/kitten be in quarantine during this time, and buyer
accepts all responsibility for any spread of an illness to other animals. If it is found to be medically deficient with an
untreatable or life-threatening problem during this time, it must be reported to the seller immediately. Upon its immediate
return, it will be replaced with another cat/kitten of equal value. If no replacement is available at that time, seller will
have 1 year to furnish a satisfactory replacement. Should the buyer decide to keep the cat/kitten being replaced, doing so
releases the seller from any and all responsibility, medical or otherwise. the cat/kitten cannot be returned after the guarantee
period, has expired and/or if it has been exposed to another cat which has not been currently tested for FeIV, FIP, or ringworm.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to provide immediate veterinary care to any cat/kitten showing signs of illness or
distress at the buyers expense and failure to do so will render any guarantee null and void. Under no circumstances is a
cat/kitten to be destroyed prior to notification by the buyer to the seller. If a cat/kitten dies within the guarantee period,
despite medical treatment, compensation will be made ONLY if a veterinarian certifies the cause of death to be from something
the cat/kitten already had when purchased.
This cat/kitten is guaranteed against congenital defects for one
year. Should the cat die within that time as a direct result of congenital defect, the cat will be replaced ONLY if an appropriate
autopsy is performed by a licensed vet at buyer's expense and a vet's certificate is provided as proof of cause of death.
A replacement will be made of cat of comparable quality and value, as available, at the discretion of the breeder. Buyer
agrees to pay any and all attorney/court fees to settle disputes and at no time will the seller be liable for more than the
purchase price of said cat/kitten.